Let’s take some time and get to know each other a little more. I feel I am relatively open about my story and struggles faced along the way to get where I am today, but I realized that I don’t open up personally on who I am today. Here I am sharing with you 5 very random facts about me that no one asked for, but I hope you enjoy learning something new about me and sharing with me in the comments below something about you!
- I Have A Full-Time Job- This blog is not what I spend my time on, working on that and becoming more present. However, I have a full-time job as an Executive Assistant for one of the most inspiring women I have met, along with her company, filled with the utmost supporting team. I like to keep my work separate from my blog. Hence, you won’t typically see me posting about it – which also entails me to post a lack of stores throughout my day, but I feel it’s not up to me to post about her business as I work personally with her.
- I Love Batman– ever since I was a little girl, I LOVED Batman, mainly the movies. I had posters on my wall and crushed on the cape crusader; wherever I had a chance, I pulled out my batman costumes. Nowadays, I have outgrown publicly displaying my love for Batman, but from time to time, you will find me in a batman hat hiding from the rain (I’m not too fond of umbrellas) or even my batman robe or pyjamas. I also named my dog after a character in Batman, Harley-Quinn.
- Music is Life- I honestly don’t know the person I would be if music did not exist; when I was younger, I connected with sounds and words and movement; this was my way of relieving stress and feeling happy. I use to say I would listen to anything but Country, but even now, that’s growing on me. Most of you probably know this, but my favourite group is Major Lazer. I Have nothing but love, respect and appreciation for what they do, embracing cultures worldwide and making music that I feel connected with. It goes through my blood and pumps through my veins. I would love to get back into writing songs and trying out the arts of djing.
- I Was An Addict- I had a terrible drug problem and a very young age. I had no self-respect. I was living to die. I did not care about my future, so I put no time into my schooling or self-growth. I take a lot of pride in overcoming my addictions, learning from them, moving past them and learning self-care for myself. My self-development has become my top priority in life; I try to live each day to the fullest and being the best version of me I can be, sharing my tips along the way for anyone needing that somebody. I want to be the person I needed for others today, hoping to guide them to live their best lives.
- I am Working on A Self-Development Course to Share with Others – I had taken a course that helped me get on the right track for my self-development to take off, it helped me with setting the right intentions and create a happy, healthy mindset, and I wanted to put something out to the world similar for anyone needing that extra help. I hope to release it in the new year. I don’t want anyone to feel less of themselves; I want everyone to live their best lives and up to their full potential.
Thanks for taking the time to learn a little more about me in these 5 very random facts, don’t forget to leave a comment below telling me something about you! I would love to get to know you better too!
In my early women hood, I was not much of a jewelry person, at all. I would always break or lose the little jewelry I had. Due to the lack of responsibility I had for jewelry, I would always purchase cheap pieces that would never last long, even if I managed to be gentle, they […]
Let’s take some time and get to know each other a little more. I feel I am relatively open about my story and struggles faced along the way to get where I am today, but I realized that I don’t open up personally on who I am today. Here I am sharing with you 5 […]
Routines are the best thing we can do for our minds, bodies and soul. Having a routine suited to your lifestyle makes you more productive- thus, your successes will grow. Of course, a routine is different for everyone but with a few people I have helped set up their routines to start their day have […]