Let’s take some time and get to know each other a little more. I feel I am relatively open about my story and struggles faced along the way to get where I am today, but I realized that I don’t open up personally on who I am today. Here I am sharing with you 5 very random facts about me that no one asked for, but I hope you enjoy learning something new about me and sharing with me in the comments below something about you!
- I Have A Full-Time Job- This blog is not what I spend my time on, working on that and becoming more present. However, I have a full-time job as an Executive Assistant for one of the most inspiring women I have met, along with her company, filled with the utmost supporting team. I like to keep my work separate from my blog. Hence, you won’t typically see me posting about it – which also entails me to post a lack of stores throughout my day, but I feel it’s not up to me to post about her business as I work personally with her.
- I Love Batman– ever since I was a little girl, I LOVED Batman, mainly the movies. I had posters on my wall and crushed on the cape crusader; wherever I had a chance, I pulled out my batman costumes. Nowadays, I have outgrown publicly displaying my love for Batman, but from time to time, you will find me in a batman hat hiding from the rain (I’m not too fond of umbrellas) or even my batman robe or pyjamas. I also named my dog after a character in Batman, Harley-Quinn.
- Music is Life- I honestly don’t know the person I would be if music did not exist; when I was younger, I connected with sounds and words and movement; this was my way of relieving stress and feeling happy. I use to say I would listen to anything but Country, but even now, that’s growing on me. Most of you probably know this, but my favourite group is Major Lazer. I Have nothing but love, respect and appreciation for what they do, embracing cultures worldwide and making music that I feel connected with. It goes through my blood and pumps through my veins. I would love to get back into writing songs and trying out the arts of djing.
- I Was An Addict- I had a terrible drug problem and a very young age. I had no self-respect. I was living to die. I did not care about my future, so I put no time into my schooling or self-growth. I take a lot of pride in overcoming my addictions, learning from them, moving past them and learning self-care for myself. My self-development has become my top priority in life; I try to live each day to the fullest and being the best version of me I can be, sharing my tips along the way for anyone needing that somebody. I want to be the person I needed for others today, hoping to guide them to live their best lives.
- I am Working on A Self-Development Course to Share with Others – I had taken a course that helped me get on the right track for my self-development to take off, it helped me with setting the right intentions and create a happy, healthy mindset, and I wanted to put something out to the world similar for anyone needing that extra help. I hope to release it in the new year. I don’t want anyone to feel less of themselves; I want everyone to live their best lives and up to their full potential.
Thanks for taking the time to learn a little more about me in these 5 very random facts, don’t forget to leave a comment below telling me something about you! I would love to get to know you better too!
One thing that I have learned about myself is that I am a People pleaser. I always want to help others and make others happy, which isn’t a bad thing, but I can get carried away and forget to help myself and focus on my own happiness. I had to learn to say no to […]
This past year was not exactly how I expected it to go, Im sure you can agree. It has been a whirlwind, to say the least. However, I wouldn’t call it the worst year I had. As a matter of fact, it’s actually been one of the best ones yet for me. I have felt […]
Lately, Sundays have become my favourite day of the week. I look forward to spending the day caring for myself, putting wants and needs first, recharging my batteries and setting myself up to go into the next week feeling relaxed and assertive. I use to spend Sundays anxious that the weekend was ending, wasting an […]